Ok, first a disclaimer: This pizza has 10 gazillion calories and it probably won’t save money over ordering. It tastes incredible, however, so I still think you’ll end up ahead.
- Half a pound of crumbled blue cheese
- A pound of 80/20 ground beef
- 8 slices of bacon
- A pound of pre-made pizza dough, I used Trader Joe's
- Barbecue sauce. I recommend Corky's if you can get it.
- Stick the bacon in the microwave for 8 minutes, on a plate. Sandwich the bacon in between two sheets of paper towels that have had water sprinkled on them.
- While that's microwaving, start cooking up the ground beef in a pan, adding garlic, salt, papper and some barbecue sauce. Cook until thoroughly brown.
- Roll out the pizza dough onto whatever you'll be cooking it on. I used a pizza stone.
- Start pre-heating the oven to 350°.
- Sprinkle a (un)healthy layer of blue cheese on the dough.
- Cover the the blue cheese with the the pound of ground beef.
- Layer down bacon on top of the ground beef, and then drizzle with more barbecue sauce.
- Sprinkle remaining blue cheese on top.
- Bake for 12 minutes and then check on it until the crust is a golden brown.
- Cut, let sit for a few minutes and serve.